Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Followers

In addition to the fascinating stuff I wrote just now in the previous blob that you really mustn't miss out on, I just wanted to alert you to the fact that I now have four (4) fine followers.  I don't know what "followers" really are but Blogger allows me to count them, so I do.  Hooray for me and hooray for my followers.  You can see them listed halfway down those boxes of pointless crap you never look at on the right of the screen.

This time last year I only had one (1) so as you can see it's growing exponentially.  If this continues I expect this blog to become self aware and destroy humanity some time early next week.  It's been good knowing you.  Hasta la vista, baby.

3 comments:

PTR said...

Wait! Make that five (5) fine followers...

Anonymous said...

Actually, two of us are quite coarse.

Anonymous said...

end of the world? how could i not lend my support?