Saturday, August 8, 2009

Study, or the lack thereof

Urrrrgh - I feel like I'm thinking in slow motion. I've gotten not much done since yesterday, and I blame my lecturer. In the final class he did a demo answer from a past exam for us. It was actually really encouraging to see how low the bar is set in terms of what is an acceptable answer. He doesn't want any explanation, he's happy with just splatting it all down on the page in whatever order it falls out of your brain.

While this is great, since it means that I don't have any grounds for being stressed about that exam any more, it's terrible too because it means that I am now taking it way too easy. Particularly since the other exam I have to sit currently looks fiendishly difficult to me. I looked at a previous paper and it was scary stuff.

Having said that, my mother assures me that I am a genius and of course I'll do brilliantly. So I guess I'll waste tonight too... :)

No comments: