Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Eau d'Ordure

I dropped into the med school yesterday to visit the bookshop on behalf of my Smaller Half. And when I walked into the building I was overwhelmed by the odour of sewage. It was really making me nauseous. The funny thing is, as far as I could tell, nobody else could smell it. Perhaps they'd all been trapped in there for long enough that their noses had burned out in agony.

So for all my Esteemed Colleagues out there - that's something to really look forward to next week when lectures start. Maybe it's to get us in the right frame of mind for the gastrointestinal block.

2 comments:

Vonbon said...

I"d like to think we"re actually starting the week after next, but I"ll just grab lecture notes off you right? :p

PTR said...

To be honest, I am not entirely sure when we do start. I'm really hoping that I find out before next Tuesday since I don't want to have to drive for an hour just to smell poo and then turn around and come home again.