Sunday, November 9, 2008

A great idea

Thanks for your feedback in the recent poll. The two things that most of you thought should appear more often in children's books were tropical fruit and vitamin K. How dietary. It's unfortunate that tropical fruit is not rich in vitamin K, or we'd be able to kill two bird with one stone.

Nevertheless, based on these results, I have formulated a great idea for a children's book. It's called, "Marky the Mango takes Warfarin." Perhaps I will suggest this to my sister, who is in my opinion an excellent writer and also a veterinarian and hence has all the skills necessary to write such a book.

Available in all good book stores.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PTR,

Now that we know what to add to kid's stories; what needs to come out? What should be displaced from kid's stories?

PTR said...

That's such a good question that I've made it the poll of the week. Thanks!