Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I call it a bro

I am doing a surface anatomy class. On Monday we had to draw on each other with these "easily removable" crayons to show where various things are in our bodies. So I had the outline of the lungs drawn on my chest. Unfortunately the guy who drew on me didn't follow the instructions properly and so the lower border he drew on was two ribs higher than it should have been. So I had two nice little triangles on my chest. He also drew lines for the lung fissures which run from the triangles around to my back.

Sadly, when I tried to wash the crayon off it didn't come off very well. Maybe he pressed really hard and it got ground into my pores. Maybe he actually used some kind of special tattoo crayon. I don't know why, but I still have prominent red lines running all over me. It looks pretty stupid. In fact, at the moment it looks like I've drawn a bra on myself. So if you're planning on drowning near me, sorry, I'm not stripping off and diving in to save you.

No comments: