Thursday, June 5, 2008

Week 3: Nerves and things

Hmm, didn't get much done today. On the plus side, this morning I met up with four of my Fellow Victims and went through a previous exam paper. It was quite reassuring because although I wasn't able to whiz through and do it all with the greatest of ease, most stuff I just needed to be reminded of rather than have explained to me in words of few syllables.

Unfortunately, one of the areas I was pretty much clueless on was Week 3: Nerves and stuff. For some reason (probably because I didn't bother to learn it properly in the first place) I really couldn't remember anything. Even more unfortunately, I didn't realize for a little while how much I had forgotten so I kept chipping in to the group discussion with "helpful" comments that turned out to fundamentally wrong. Sorry guys.

Still, it was a Valuable Learning Experience. So this evening I sat down and learned it all. It's actually all very straightforward and easy, I can't imagine why I stuffed it up so badly when I first came across it...

I'm now feeling somewhat stressed because I know I have a lot of ground to cover in the next four days. On the other hand, since I am shooting for a mark of 51%, I can afford to race along pretty quickly and only learn the basics. Bring on the holidays I say! Next semester I'll work much harder. No really, I promise.

No comments: