Sunday, June 1, 2008

The blog's the thing

For the next 10 days I will be busting my gut studying for my upcoming exams. The problem I am having is that I find it hard to focus on one thing at a time. Oh, and although I can learn things pretty quickly, I tend to discount the things I have already learned as being easy or unimportant, whereas the things I have not learned yet are crucial and difficult. To help me manage my own study, I have decided to add updates to this blog each time I have finished reviewing one week of work, so I feel like I am making progress.

This may not be fascinating for you to read. Tough luck, princess. It's all about me from now on. But if it helps mollify you at all, try to think of this as a blog-within-a-blog, a modern version of Hamlet, if you will. Hopefully we won't all end up dead at the end. Some may call it self-indulgent crap. I call self-referential literary po-mo art.

Read on! You may at times be educated, horrified, impressed, amused, or bored. That's life.

No comments: